An individual photo shoot with
my pet that won’t empty my wallet?
Tell me more!
It’s true! I’ve combined all the best features of my Private Sessions and Group Mini Sessions to create the Individual Mini Session, a one-on-one photo shoot that’s completely personal to you and your pet. Forget iPhone snaps and selfies gone wrong – by booking an Individual Mini Session you can enjoy the perks of a private, professional photo shoot at the location of your choice, with the added bonus of an affordable price tag.
Give me more details: What’s Included with an Individual Mini Session?
To put it simply, an Individual Mini Session puts the ball in your court! In contrast to the Group Mini Session, where I photograph up to 8 owner-pet duos in a single day at the location of my choosing, booking an Individual Mini Session allows you to choose the date, time and location of your shoot – and ensures that you and your pet are the only subjects posing for the camera.
Your Individual mini-session includes all sitting fee plus all of the following for just $575 (normally $1,200)
- 45-minute individual photo shoot at the location of your choosing, from your own backyard
to the beach (Additional travel fees will apply if location is more than 50 miles from my studio.)
- 10 professionally edited, high-resolution digital files sent directly to you via Dropbox
- 10% discount on à la carte prints and canvas orders
- The joy that comes from giving back — I donate 5% of all sales to a local shelter,
meaning you’re supporting other animals just by making memories with your own pet!
What’s special about your Individual Mini Sessions?
Whereas my Group Mini Sessions are only scheduled a few times per year (with back-to-back time slots available on a firstcome, first-served basis), Individual Mini Sessions take place at the date, time, and location of your choosing. Although most photographers don’t offer one-on-one minis, it was important to me to create an opportunity for owners and pets to obtain my undivided attention at an affordable price point.
An Individual Mini Session might be perfect
for you and your pet if…
- You’d prefer to set your own schedule and choose your own location, rather than being limited by the parameters of a Group Mini Session.
- A full-length Private Session isn’t a fit for your schedule or budget at this time, but you would still love to obtain professional portraits of you and your pet in a personalized setting.
- You’re the owner of a senior dog, a rambunctious puppy, or another pet that doesn’t have the staying power needed for a 3-hour Private Session.