A Golden Opportunity to Pose with
Your Pet in Southern California!
California dreamin’ of a private photo shoot with an award-winning pet photographer? You’re in luck, because Any Pet Photography is taking a roadtrip to Southern California!
This September, join Seattle-based pet photographer Julie Austin in sunny So Cal for an exclusive series of private sessions. Cats, dogs, horses, snakes, rabbits, bison (yes, bison!)—Julie has photographed them all, both individually and alongside their proud owners. Don’t miss this opportunity to capture the unique bond the two of you share!
Private sessions will take place September 18-25, 2017
Your $375 sitting fee gives you access to all of the following:
- Complimentary pre-session phone consultation with Julie to plan session details
- 3-hour private photo session at two different locations of your choosing, from your own backyard to the beach! (Additional travel fees will apply if location is more than 100 miles outside of the 91356 zip code)
- Yummy treats for your pet (Given with your permission, of course!)
- 50+ edited proofs presented in a private online gallery
- Sneak peek of your images posted to Facebook + Julie’s blog
- High-quality photo products, from gorgeous prints and canvases to digital files and deluxe photo packages (Please Note: A minimum product order of $500 is required in addition to your sitting fee)
Sessions are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Reserve your spot or request additional information by emailing
Have additional questions? Julie has answers! Click below to read through a few FAQs.
What sets you apart from other pet photographers?
While other pet photographers tend to focus exclusively on the animal, I love to capture the bond between each owner and their pet in addition to providing beautiful pet-only portraits. I also put quite a bit of emphasis on editing. For every one hour of shooting, I log three hours of editing. I take an artist’s approach to the process, and by that I mean that I adjust the lighting, contrast, and color saturation of every single image until your entire gallery truly reflects your pet’s personality. Flat, dull eyes? No thanks! I’m looking to capture the special spark that’s unique to your pet and the depth of the relationship the two of you share.
What if my pet isn’t trained?
As mentioned before, I have worked with every kind of pet you can imagine (and all ages of pets, too). I use positive behavior techniques to calm and connect with pets, and feel confident that we can still achieve the type of images you’re looking for—no training required!
Can I be in the pictures?
Absolutely! I am one of the few pet photographers that shoots animals and their owners as a pair. Many pet photographers don’t provide this option as it can be difficult to capture both of you at your best. I love the challenge, though, and truly look forward to documenting the relationship owners share with their pets. We can take formal, portrait-style shots or focus on creating more organic lifestyle images. Whatever fits the two of you best!